Thursday, July 14, 2011

Announcments

Okay while I have learned how to use page jumps now, and plan on putting them on all of my old posts. I just have some brief Announcements


1.  I plan on bringing Tinman and The Bat back as soon I can record the dialouge. I also plan on doing a game related show, with a new character who will be introduced in the first episode back.

2. I also plan on doing some text reviews on the site. Not too often, only when I rember, but I plan on giving my thoughts on Torchwood: Miracle Day, The upcoming Venture Bros special and, on a much much much much much much (100 much's later) much much much much less quality show, Degrassi, since Boycott the Caf left, but that ones pending.

3. I plan on adding jumps to all of my old posts.

Well that's all for now. Until next time:Courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment